Here’s Something to Smile About!
You now have access to savings, plan choices, and convenience through one of the largest dental & vision benefits administrators in the country, MetLife.
- There are thousands of general dentists and specialists to choose from nationwide – so you are sure to find one who meets your needs. If you have a dentist you love, there’s a great chance they are in network. If not, the plan offers generous out of network benefits!
- All participating dentists go through a rigorous and ongoing review and selection process1. This way you don’t need to worry about quality.
- No ID cards are required, that means you don’t have to worry about where you put a card or who had it last.
- MetLife’s mobile app makes it quick and easy to log into your account to review claim status and manage your account.
- MetLife provides outstanding claim service, processing 76% of claims in just one business day!
- MetLife negotiated fees2 are typically 15 - 45% less than the average fees for the same or similar services charged by dentists in your area.
Dental Plan Highlights:
- Special member only rates with lower premiums
- Significantly lower, in-network costs
- Preventative care covered 100%
- Innovative claims management
Vision Plan Highlights:
- One of the largest networks of ophthalmologists, optometrists and opticians in the nation
- Low out-of-pocket costs by using the MetLife network of private practice providers
- Includes a generous reimbursement schedule for services obtained at out-of-network locations
You and your family can now get the dental & vision care you need at competitive group rates. Take advantage of these new plans today!
Call us today to learn more at 610-537-1393.
1Certain providers may participate with MetLife through an agreement that MetLife has with a vendor. Providers available through a vendor are subject to the vendor’s credentialing process and requirements.
2Negotiated fees refer to the fees that in-network dentists have agreed to accept as payment in full for covered services. Negotiated fees are subject to change.